Software > Light Show Pro

How do I Split item into Multiple channels?

<< < (3/3)

rrowan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGood post Rick..   

Next you need to explain the arch.   

larry

--- End quote ---

Thanks I just hope I did the split the correct way LOL

Arches?

Man I think the would be rough to do now :) :D  :o

Rick R.

rmonty:
Arches are pretty much the same way.  Just remember it is left to right unless you check the reverse box.  David and I have discussed a way to edit multiple channel properties at one time and it is on the list of things to do, but it is not currently in the software.  Also, if you have an arch or tree that spans across controllers, you will need to add a temp controller to drag all the segments to before creating your graphics.  Once you complete the graphics you can drag the channels back to their respective controllers.

The graphics add will be added at a later date to virtual controllers so you don't have to worry about the temp controllers and then you can just put all your segments in a virtual controller.  Hope this isn't too confusing. ???

rrowan:
Hi Folks

Here is a example of the last channel not showing the gray box from my last post

This is from the split menu and I selected all 16 channels. All three controllers show the same thing

Thanks

Rick R.

rmonty:
It is most likely an indexing issue.  We will take a look at it.  If you right click on that channel and click okay, does it the add the grey bar?

rrowan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt is most likely an indexing issue.  We will take a look at it.  If you right click on that channel and click okay, does it the add the grey bar?

--- End quote ---

Nope

Cheers

Rick R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version