Author Topic: Posting PIC's Suggestion  (Read 579 times)

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Posting PIC's Suggestion
« on: December 03, 2012, »
It would really be great that when you post PIC's of your lights where you only have one type of lights, that you post what type they are example: SS Nodes, SS Flex Strip, SS Rigid Strips, Plastic Rectangle, etc.... . I know this will help me in determining what type purchase from ray. I'm sure it will help others as well.

Thanks
Scott
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
Re: Posting PIC's Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It would really be great that when you post PIC's of your lights where you only have one type of lights, that you post what type they are example: SS Nodes, SS Flex Strip, SS Rigid Strips, Plastic Rectangle, etc.... . I know this will help me in determining what type purchase from ray. I'm sure it will help others as well.

Thanks
Scott

I think it really depends on what you want to do with them.  If you want evenly spaced Smart Strings that are on a flat surface (like a sign) I would look at Rigid Strips.  If you are wanting something that is even spaced but has some flex (SS mega tree or SS arch for example) I would look at Flex Strips.  If I was doing Coro Work I would use The SS Squares/Rectangles.  If I wanted something that looks like normal string of lights (and wasn't worried about them lining up exactly), I would look at SS Nodes.  As far as the 'look' of the light, they are very similar.
------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login