Software > xlights

Needing some help with scheduler

(1/3) > >>

lineman:
Hello, I have some ?,s

I have put all music and Sequences in the  same directory. I click on vixen only and then on the Seq,s that I want / click script wizard / save / play this is were I get can,t confirm channel count or can,t find mp3 files. If I click on just audio and play music it plays fine only the music. What I did was put All my Seq.and audio files in a folder named Xshow and created a desktop Icon this the folder I pick for the Directory what am I missing. The channel test works perfect. FYI all Seq,s play in vixen.

csf:
Make sure the name of the mp3 file being used in the vixen file is the exact name you gave the mp3 file you put in the folder.

WWNF911:
Unless I'm mistaken Vixen looks for the audio files  in the audio subfolder in the vixen directory and the sequences in the sequence folder, and the profiles...... you guessed it.  :)
If you populate the scheduler and move those files, Vixen won't find em.

rrowan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginUnless I'm mistaken Vixen looks for the audio files  in the audio subfolder in the vixen directory and the sequences in the sequence folder, and the profiles...... you guessed it.  :)
If you populate the scheduler and move those files, Vixen won't find em.

--- End quote ---

The files in vixen are staying where they are. A new folder was create and the files were copied there as per the requirements of xlights.

Cheers

Rick R.

dowdybrown:
If you are using xLights 0.2, there is an "i" button above the playlist. If you click on a Vixen file name to highlight it, then click the "i" button, it should give you some information about the file and the channel mapping.

There are two play buttons on the playlist screen. The one above the playlist should play the selected Vixen file once through. The one above the script should run through all of the sequences that are checked (this essentially manually starts the show).

So what happens when you click play for a Vixen file? Or the info button?

Cheers,

Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version