Software > xlights

Lor and Lynx together

(1/2) > >>

tennhillbilly:
I Am testing x lights am using LORS2 software with 1 LOR controller and 1 Lynx Exp. I have tried 3 sequences and only 1 of the 3 will play all the way through .The sequences will play on the lor without a problem. Am using windows vista 1 song plays all the way through and the 2nd will play for about 1 min and locks up with a windows runtime error the 3rd will play for a few seconds and stops ,same error. all the songs have been run through audacity.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
PS Both networks work in the test sequence of X Lights.

taybrynn:
Did you configure both networks in xlights?    And make sure the order matches the sequence order.

So if the sequence had the LOR first and the LE controller second (both listed a LOR PC16 in LOR side) ... you would configure the LOR for the first 16 channels and then the LE for the next 16 channels.  I think thats how it works.

tennhillbilly:
Yes  I have lor as network 1 and lynx as network 2  lor as channel 1-16 and le as aux a channel 1-16. as I said 1 of the sequence plays all the way to the end but it is short about 1:55 seconds .

taybrynn:
Do you have the latest version of xlights?

dowdybrown:
Do the songs play all the way through in Windows Media Player?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version