Author Topic: Spiral mini mega tree  (Read 1483 times)

Offline UncleBuck

Spiral mini mega tree
« on: January 20, 2013, »
I built this 9ft mini mega tree and would like to make it a spiral tree using incandescent mini's.  Any thoughts on the best to wrap the lights on it and how do you sequence it to spiral. Pictures and video's would be great.  <pop..

Offline winwin

Re: Spiral mini mega tree
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, »
This may give you ideas
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been looking around for ideas myself
AL.

Offline FireMedic4Christ

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, »
I used this video off of youtube to build mine. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I used eight channels the first year and upgraded to 16 for last years tree and it looked much better. Next year I would like to add a second color if I have any channels to spare. The spiral effect is just a chasing effect of the channels.

Brian

I built this 9ft mini mega tree and would like to make it a spiral tree using incandescent mini's.  Any thoughts on the best to wrap the lights on it and how do you sequence it to spiral. Pictures and video's would be great.  <pop..

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, »

Looks like it also doubles as a good child trap!  ;)
------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline UncleBuck

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, »
Had the grandkids over for a little craft project. I dumped all the parts out on the floor and let them at it. They had a blast but it didn't look much like a tree so I had to step in and give them a little direction.