Author Topic: GE 3$ off coupon again this year!  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
Re: GE 3$ off coupon again this year!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, »
As tempting as it is to get smart strings, the number I'd need/want is way too much for me at this point. A set of 50 LED lights for less than a penny each is much cheaper than 50 cents to a dollar per LED for smart strings.

And I'm scared of the programming involved at this point... I'll allow the others to be "beta testers". It was difficult enough dealing with the Aethers and programming my sequences for something that wasn't even out yet... and that's only a few extra channels to my sequences... not THOUSANDS!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline meman

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, »
I only had a few coupons with me when I hit the first Lowes, so I used them and bought all the rest they had at at the listed price $3.33. Printed off some more coupons and took my receipt back yesterday and got $3.00 back for every box...no problems. Also found a few more at another Lowes, but they are totally gone now according to the managers stock search of other locations in FL. And each store has received only one seasonal shipment of lights, etc , with no restocking.  So it sounds like the $0.33 deal is history....but the coupons are still good for $3 off on any other box of  GE lights and I'm sure we will see some more markdowns around Black Friday.

Offline pircy

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, »
Apparently we start getting our first Lowe's stores in Australia next year trading under a different name.  Given the wonderfully cheap pricing you guys are getting I'm a bit excited!  Lights over here are soooooooooo expensive!!!!