Author Topic: Star Trek The New Voyage (for the trekkies here at DLA)  (Read 862 times)

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
Online episodes. I just learned about them today.  I never knew about them.   I watched this one and was very impressed.  A bunch of trekkies dressed up like Kirk, Spock, Bones etc and a good looking Enterprise making real Star Trek Episodes.  As of this post I have only watched this one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not bad.  Set it to 720p and put it on the big screen.  Even has subtitles.

Ron
My 2010 Videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
Not bad. As spock would say " fascinating "... I didn't get a chance to watch it all since I just got back from vacation but this is way kewl. Thanks for the info.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
The original series only went to 3 seasons...  looks like they are trying to make it season 4 and go from there.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline bassmants

Cool.  Never heard of it before.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
Id like to think the series will continue some way on tv but im not gonna hold my breathe. I wonder what kinda light shows they put on in the year 2280. As spock would say "intriguing "... spock is my favorite character. When he and bones got together it was always a good laugh.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline zwiller

Some of my fondest holiday memories were after dinner at my Grandmother's where 20 or so of us would retreat to the living room to watch Trek reruns on her 19" TV.  Eventually, we'd all end up asleep.  To this day, I get drowsy if I happen to find Trek reruns on the tube.

Will have to check these out sometime.  Thanks for posting.
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline Kwajtony

Wow, good repo.
R,
Tony "C"