Author Topic: Nutcracker: Bug fixes and enhancments  (Read 2488 times)

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Nutcracker: Bug fixes and enhancments
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think I am going to work on an importer for these files.  Sean, I will work it until you get the massive change done (and I have to re-divert effort to finish the project function).  Shouldn't be too hard for me to code an importer (this will be for the local users).  This will import the details about the song and/or allow import of phrase details into the database.  This fits nicely into the work we have been doing with projects.

Kurt
ok kurt. i just checked the massive changes back into git hub.

This means the most recent zip file will be only half working for the next few days.

as far as a loader, i have one i used in effects/mo_loader.php
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, »
It IS a monumental change!  We are prepping for new functionality that will -- hopefully -- knock everyones' socks off.  I am forcing Sean into slave drive mode too  ;)  He is gonna hate me when this project is through!  ;D

Kurt

I'm already missing one sock because of Sean. My wife will kill me if I lose another ;D
Leesburg, FL

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, »
I think I am going to work on an importer for these files.  Sean, I will work it until you get the massive change done (and I have to re-divert effort to finish the project function).  Shouldn't be too hard for me to code an importer (this will be for the local users).  This will import the details about the song and/or allow import of phrase details into the database.  This fits nicely into the work we have been doing with projects.

Kurt
ok kurt. i just checked the massive changes back into git hub.

This means the most recent zip file will be only half working for the next few days.

as far as a loader, i have one i used in effects/mo_loader.php

I should have known this!  LOL.  Okay.  You gave me enough to play with in the newly checked in code.

Kurt
------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login