Author Topic: time flies!  (Read 561 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
time flies!
« on: November 15, 2013, »
it's amazing how fast time flies when your sequencing!!! started at 10pm and before I knew it, it's 4am! gonna be a long day at work!
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline arw01

Re: time flies!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, »
Certainly didn't loose that many hours last night into blinky blinky land, but there was a couple hours that certainly went fitzz!

Offline zwiller

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, »
I went to work a little tired myself today too.  Woke up early am with a little heartburn and ended up nearly finishing my aether before heading back to the sack.  I can relate with sequencing.  Some times I hit a groove and things just some together and I don't want to stop.  Other times, no matter what I do it looks horrible/have problems and I just give up and work on something else.  Duane, I hope you were in the zone. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Duane, I hope you were in the zone.

complete opposite Sam.  cant seem to get all of my elements to convert over to vixen from xlights all at the same time. tried to do 9 elements and it only put 2 into vixen. I think I have something screwed up in my xlights setup. I have been trying to get my conductor going tonight to change pace but it's not cooperating either.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline smeighan

• Patron Member
    • Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, »
  Duane, I hope you were in the zone.

complete opposite Sam.  cant seem to get all of my elements to convert over to vixen from xlights all at the same time. tried to do 9 elements and it only put 2 into vixen. I think I have something screwed up in my xlights setup. I have been trying to get my conductor going tonight to change pace but it's not cooperating either.

try the new export model feature of 3.2.7. also export them as vir files and then paste them wherever u want them.

"export modeL will only export the channels that are in the model u pick. frankr released this, i think it could help
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login