Hardware > Lynx Wireless DMX

TX/RX build

<< < (2/4) > >>

bisquit476:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWill the Tx/Rx work without the LED's soldered in?  I left mine out also, awaiting cases.

--- End quote ---

I have one built with, and one without LED's, both work flawlessly.

RJ:
This pdf has been linked to in the wiki for the ver 2 wireless stuff.

RJ

ron d:
I want to power this with a 9v battery. Not sure if they were 6v but I could even build a 6v battery pack with 4 AA batteries and attach the wall wart plug end and that way i could use them battery powered or use the cord. Anyway any suggestions to make these fully wireless would be great.

Thanks,

ROn d

tbone321:
I doubt that a battery would work very well.  Using a battery would have you manually turning the unit on and off every night or more like pluging in and unplugging the battery.  I would believe that the TX/RX would make short work of a standard 9V battery.  Anyway you look at it, the unit will require an ethernet cable plugged into it so it will never be "completely" wireless.  There has been discussion of supplying power units like these by using one of the unusd pairs in the ethernet cable but as RJ pointed out, there could be issues doing that.

smartcontrols:
I set up a TX/RX connected to my MR16 with 30 lights connected. This is all connected to 2 six-volt lantern batteries. It has been running and blinking non stop for 3 days now. It is fully wireless for my Halloween costume as I walk around.  :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version