Hardware > Lynx SSR4

SSR4 Terminal blocks

<< < (2/2)

JoeFromOzarks:
Hello Richard,

Grounded cords are a good idea, even on the SSR4's, IF the intended load has a third ground pin.  And it's a good idea to provide a ground connection even if the loads don't have a ground connection, versatility!   It's never a good idea to cut a ground off, even an extension cord.  That's a pet peeve of mine.  You're on top of things, for sure.

I have a couple of SSR4's with grounded inputs and grounded outputs using cordage similar to your Monoprice link.  I twisted the grounds together with a huge blue&gray wirenut.  :)   The SSR4's are not in a TA200 case, but a CG500 case instead.

The SSR4's have a 2Amp per circuit design.  The LE's (from the Assembly Manual:)
Using both power inputs (ie: two cords on two separate circuits (ie: breakers))
40 amps Total for the Express with approved heat sink attached 4 amps per channel maximum with approved heat sink attached 2 amps per channel maximum without approved heat sink attached.   

Have a great day!!

:) joe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo on my LEs I go a little beefier. I use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login because I build boxes for the whole culdesac many prefer not having to cut the ground off of their extensions cords. But since the ssr4s will all be used for mini trees I shouldn’t have an issue usin spt wire for the 4 outlets.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version