Author Topic: sad part of show next to last night of operation and rain forcasted for saturday  (Read 647 times)

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
time to put away and perform 10 months of planning and attempt to top this years display

a wise man once said if you know many lights you have installed you don't have enough

but i'm adding approximately 1k $ worth of lights for next year that cost was at 50% off and all my honda accord would hold trunk and front seat

i got the lights at walmart and target and a light hoarder that wanted to sell some 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, by sabie »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Wow, I didn't know places still have overstock like this.  I reminds me of the good ol' days of Christmas clearance sales!
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline drlucas

I sure hope I can find some deals at Home Depot and lowes while I'm out and about today.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline meman

My replacement stock was healthy,  so I didn't make the usual day after Christmas rounds. But by the second day, I just couldn't stand it any longer and went on a tour of my favorite "honey holes". Hit about 20 stores; some only had one box, others had a few more.
I can't stand the thought of paying retail prices, ever, so I spent a couple hundred bucks and filled up the back seat.
Here are some examples of the LED  prices I found:
White net lights 70ct - $7
Red, Green and Blue C6 50ct strings  - $5.49
Red, Green and Blue "traditional smooth incan" shaped LEDs (Sylvania) 50ct strings  - $5.99
Pink and Purple C6 60ct strings -$4.25

Mike E.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, by meman »

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
but i'm adding approximately 1k $ worth of lights for next year that cost was at 50% off and all my honda accord would hold trunk and front seat

What's that "Spectacular Light and Sound Show" box against the roof of your car? I thought we on this forum were all beyond these sorts of products?!?

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
i bought that for my daughter for her Halloween show she is not as quite into the hobby as i am besides it was less than an le i was going to give here and usb dongle and she did not want to learn how to program the songs so better fit for her