Author Topic: Found a way to justify the projector  (Read 964 times)

Offline coachers

• Coachers
Found a way to justify the projector
« on: April 11, 2010, »

I did a Family BBQ and outside movie night with the projector I needed for outlining Christmas projects. Wife is very pleased now with my purchase of the projector.... and it was a lot fun!

May you have Good Health...
Great Wealth.....
And your stein never be empty.

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Re: Found a way to justify the projector
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, »
Way to go I,ll have to try that with my banker, what type of projector do you have and do you know of any deals out there.I have been lookin and can't seem to find one at a decent price.

Jeff  <fp.
Jeff

Offline coachers

• Coachers
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, »
 I'm using a NEC 2400 lumens  I found on sale at tigerdirect.com

I have order a few projectors for work over the years and found NEC to be the best.

I looked to see what is on sell right now at Tiger and they have a View sonic for $300. Never tried their projectors but if their screens are any indication, should be good. Whatever you get just make sure it has DLP technology and don't use composit cable to it, try to stay digital.

Here is a link to the current NEC on sale. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, by coachers »
May you have Good Health...
Great Wealth.....
And your stein never be empty.

Offline ronniek

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, »
My son uses one to have movie night for the neighborhood. He uses the garage door. The kids love it.

Offline REM

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, »
I have a Mitsubishi HC1500 720p and it's awesome. I paid $800 for a new one.  Here's a used one that needs a bulb for only $200 right now (auction ending soon!):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can get a bulb for under $200 and have a serious projector for less than $400.  Heck I should get it and have 2 ;)  Anyway, I highly recommend this unit.

--Ron