Hardware > LedTriks II

LedTriks with Rigid 30 50/50

<< < (3/3)

onesmoothhead:
I have been taking pictures. I am still playing with the #of ssc  controls.  3 ssc,  cause every other strip to be backwards. I am not sure how well that will work during sequencing. I will probably use 12ssc at first to make the sequencing simple.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

onesmoothhead:
3 ssc are combersome. I suggest using 1 ssc per rigid stick. Having to manipulate 270 channels for every other stick in Vixen is tough and time consuming. I will have video soon.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

rm357:
Not a problem in LSP. You can set up the matrix running back and forth. I used 2 ssc with 8 rigid strips for my sign last year. Found out that the rigid strips are not 100% waterproof either...

RM

smartcontrols:
In Vixen you can use the channel sort order in the profile and drag the channels to what ever order you need them in.

I also do a sort of all the colors together so I can easily do a fade or a chance of say all the reds. In the sequencer you just chose which sort to use now.

deanathpc:
I just had this same idea instead of using my coro sign and flood light.  this way i could make it say anything I want not to mention changing the frequency a lot easier than paint on a sign etc.

I'd love to know more details on this topic so I can plan accordingly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version