Author Topic: Merry Christmas to all  (Read 697 times)

Offline Brad

• Patron Member
Merry Christmas to all
« on: December 24, 2009, »
Today is going to be very busy day at the Riley household, so I'm posting this now.

I want to extend a big thank you to RJ for the great designs, with JJ's help in wireless range testing (If I remember right). The beta testers for jumping in at their own expense.
The coop managers, Bill and his wife, for a very organized and successful Express coop.
All the smart people that weighed in when I had technical questions and problems.
I've probably missed someone, sorry for that. It's early, and I haven't had my coffee yet.

All of you, individually and collectively, have made a lot of people happy. All the hard work and Novembers high stress level was forgotten last night when a neighbor lady and her 10 year old son, whom I did not know, came to my door and gave us a neighborhood award for the best Christmas lights in the neighborhood.
The best part was, and I wish you guys could have seen it, was the look on the 10 year old boys face ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  He was just BEAMING with joy. He said his favorite was "Blue Christmas".
It is the rendition done by the infamous Christmas Carrol crooner....Porky Pig.

Anyhoo....On behalf of the 10 year old and the Riley family Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Brad Riley
Evening Star Lights

2007- 32 Ch Grinch, >6K lights...2008- 128 Ch Freestyle, 23,000 Lights, 2009- Lynx Freestyle & Lynx Express, 26K Lights....Wife thinks I'm nuts!

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Merry Christmas to all
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, »
Thats Great!

Just glad it all came together for you. It gets easier now. Next year will be easier for you except the seqencing cause you add channels. LOL

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying