Author Topic: FS 4 LEs ver4 w or w/o wireless - 2 left  (Read 753 times)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
FS 4 LEs ver4 w or w/o wireless - 2 left
« on: August 11, 2013, »
For sale - converted so much stuff to RGB pixels that I now have excess DMX controllers
Two more still available - Four Version 4 used LEs with or without wireless version 1.2 receivers 
All controllers have recently been upgraded to the latest firmware and tested with lights attached in both wired and wireless mode.  All were used with LED lights and have only one 3 prong grounded input cord.  All have 16 six foot spt2 extension cords for output with the channel numbers marked.

LE without wireless $100
LE with wireless adapter $120

plus paypal and shipping from the Atlanta area.

If the LEs are sold without the wireless, then and only then will I put up the wireless for sale separately.

For the newer members the primary differences as I recall between the V4 and the V5 are a reset button (instead of having to unplug and replug) and the addition of a snubber resistor to each channel which helps in dimming LEDs.  I have some snubbers that I can sell if you want snubbers although I do not know if I have 64 available.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, by jnealand »
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline masterelectrician2112

Re: FS 4 LEs ver4 w or w/o wireless
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, »
PM sent for two without wireless.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: FS 4 LEs ver4 w or w/o wireless
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, »
Two other things I forgot to add.  These are in the original CG-1500 cases that apparently are no longer available.
I only have one power lead used with a jumper to tie the two sides together since my total amp draw is very small per channel.  I used mostly LEDs, but had some channels with just a single 100 count incan string on them.  A second input can be added by removing the jumper and adding an additional input power cord if you have high amperage draw per channel or total amps per box.

two units pending sale completion, two units still available

Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: FS 4 LEs ver4 w or w/o wireless - 2 left
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, »
Two sold and shipped still have two remaining
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA