Author Topic: Incans Available  (Read 2523 times)

Offline inzeos

Re: Re: Incans Available
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So probably in reality two strands of 70 combined then?  Still pricey for $5 for incandescent lights considering you get them for like < $1 dollar on clearance if they have any then :)

It was difficult enough finding them now. I had to unstack almost every case of incandescent 140 lights just to find eight boxes of green, four red and four blue. Actually, found plenty of the red. Green were much more difficult and I bought out the blue.
Hoping for a sale to get an adjustment

- Rimist

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

What's their policy on adjustments?  Price adjustment based on lower price within 30 days of sale or something?

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
Re: Incans Available
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, »
So safe to assume no one is interested then?
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

2011 Light Count: 8,700

[img width= height=]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/160.gif[/img]

Offline tbone321

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, »
Why would anyone be interested when they have no idea what you have.  If you are serious about selling them then you need to take that inventory and tell us what you have and what you want for them. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, »
Why would anyone be interested when they have no idea what you have.  If you are serious about selling them then you need to take that inventory and tell us what you have and what you want for them. 

I understand I need to do an inventory.  But no one is showing interest.  Everyone would rather discuss purchasing elsewhere in my thread.  So why would I go through all that work for nothing?

Or am I wrong here?  Cuz I don't think I am.
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

Offline tbone321

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, »
I would agree that icans are not the must have item this late in the year like LED's but all that means is that you have to create some interest.  Giving a very vague description of what you might have if you take the time to look with no pricing or quantities of any kind does little to peak any interest.  If you really want to sell them then do the work.  Take the inventory, determine what you want to sell and what you want for them and post it in a new thread for people to see.  When people see specifics, that can create ideas in their heads and if the price is right, they buy.  I just bought a bunch of white 100's with white strings a few months ago from a member here  because they listed exactly what they had and how much they wanted and after reading the description I had a specific use for them and the price was good so I bought. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, »
I would agree that icans are not the must have item this late in the year like LED's but all that means is that you have to create some interest.  Giving a very vague description of what you might have if you take the time to look with no pricing or quantities of any kind does little to peak any interest.  If you really want to sell them then do the work.  Take the inventory, determine what you want to sell and what you want for them and post it in a new thread for people to see.  When people see specifics, that can create ideas in their heads and if the price is right, they buy.  I just bought a bunch of white 100's with white strings a few months ago from a member here  because they listed exactly what they had and how much they wanted and after reading the description I had a specific use for them and the price was good so I bought. 

O.K. Let's try this again.  I understand I need to do the work and have no problem with it.  I was putting a feeler out there to see if anyone needed anything.  It is late in the year and LED's seem to be the thing this year.

This weekend I'll have more time to do the pics and inventory and pricing.
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, »
I'm with tbone. October I bought about 20-25 strings of 300 count icicles from a member.

He had what he had for sale and the price.  I have been watching this but did not see anything other then some lights for sale?  I will be watching for your inventory and price.

Thank You

Just interested............
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, by trekster »
My 2010 Videos

Offline rimist

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, »
I'd love to buy leds, but I can't afford them. I just spent $80+ tax for a total of 2240 bulbs. That would have run me $252+ tax for the same bulb count mini LEDs, and i wouldn't have gotten solid color strands, which was key for me. It's true that inventory counts ( yes i know you're working on them) will get the mind going. Personally, i have to get what i have out before buying more ( wife's rule, which makes sense) and i have other stuff to prep for ( birthday party), but I'll still dream and if they don't vanish maybe I'll buy :)

- Rimist

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
- Rimist

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, »
I think that this thread has gone off topic.  It will be locked.
A new post can be opened when the poster is ready.

Bill