Author Topic: Excellent service from Ray!  (Read 828 times)

Offline frankr

• Rocklin Lights
Excellent service from Ray!
« on: October 30, 2012, »
Just got to my hotel room in Beijing and look what was waiting for me :) 

Ray hooked me up and had my package of 10 flex strips and 20 dumb strips waiting at the Front desk for me

Now time for me to get some sleep (I can not sleep on planes)

Frank

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
Re: Excellent service from Ray!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, »
Very nice I'm jealous.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, »
I assume you brought your soldering iron with you to connect the SSC's to the Flexstrips  ;)

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, »
May the custom gods shine brightly on your return.  :)

I have made a similar trip to Hong Kong and even lived there so I know how long it takes and how you feel when you first get there. UGH.

Now if you only had some test hardware. LOL The pain of waiting will be great.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, »
i wish i could say the same. i have been waiting a month for 15 smart strings! starting to make me nervous because this is my first year and i still have to make sure everything works. my projected show time is to start on thanksgiving night while the family is here. i hope i don't have to go with individual strands of color to get what i want for my show, but if i don't have my strings by weeks end, i just might have to. i have emailed him and he told me over a week ago that he needed 2 days to ship. but he hasn't answered any of my emails since friday. starting to bum me out because i was looking forward to the smart strings.

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, »
i wish i could say the same. i have been waiting a month for 15 smart strings! starting to make me nervous because this is my first year and i still have to make sure everything works. my projected show time is to start on thanksgiving night while the family is here. i hope i don't have to go with individual strands of color to get what i want for my show, but if i don't have my strings by weeks end, i just might have to. i have emailed him and he told me over a week ago that he needed 2 days to ship. but he hasn't answered any of my emails since friday. starting to bum me out because i was looking forward to the smart strings.

duane

Maybe Ray was too busy delivering the lights to Frank's Hotel   ;)

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, »

duane

I'd try chatting with Ray directly so you'd be able to get quicker answers.  You can do so through alibabba.  I have a custom order that I needed some help with and he was great to do business with via chat and then sent a personal invoice later that day.  He is very busy right now, but I think chat would be the easiest and best way to contact him if you're not having any luck via email.

Duane

Offline frankr

• Rocklin Lights
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, »
Yes the urge to test these things is a bit over whelming.  For the time being though I just have to wait...

This is my 5th time buying from Ray and he has always come through for me.  If you are having issues I defiantly recommend reachign out to him on Aliexpress.  I have not known him to ever let anything slide.

Frank