Hardware > Lynx MR16 / 16 CH DC Controller

program start adress in LSP

(1/5) > >>

joshuashu:
ok i need to know how do you program the start adress for the MR 16 in LSP?  it works as channels 1- 16 and i want it to be 97 - 112.  Thanks for the info

joshua

rrowan:

set channel 1 in LSP to level 97

either have the sequence long enough to power on/off jumper switch or put it in a loop

Rick R.

joshuashu:
so under the dmx tab set it to 97 to 256?  i did this and now it doesn't control the lights at all. when i switch to jumper to program and turn the power on the lights all just come on is this correct? how long do i let go? in the wiki it says 3 seconds is this correct?

thanks

joshua

WWNF911:
Set up a small sequence in LSP to turn on only channel 1 to a level of 97 intensity (97 out of 255) like Rick said. The sequence needs to be long enough to allow you to set the start channel. Move the program / operate jumper to program. Start the sequence and turn on power for the MR16. I recommand you use a power strip. Then after about 3 good long seconds cycle the power OFF. put the jumper back to operate and test channel 97.  Thats it!  :)

Leon

WWNF911:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginso under the dmx tab set it to 97 to 256?  i did this and now it doesn't control the lights at all. when i switch to jumper to program and turn the power on the lights all just come on is this correct? how long do i let go? in the wiki it says 3 seconds is this correct?

thanks

joshua

--- End quote ---

The scenario of all lights coming on is a sign that something is not correct. (usually no DMX) You will find that when this happens that they will all go out after a bit as well. For instance if you turn power on to the board, I think while the computer or more importantly while the Dongle is off you might see this behavior.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version