Author Topic: Just want to say a big THANK YOU  (Read 701 times)

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Just want to say a big THANK YOU
« on: December 03, 2010, »
RJ and all the folks on this board,

I can't express enough gratitude for all the things you taught me this past year on this hobby.  I found this website by accident and havent left it alone since.  I have learned so much on computer controlled light animation that I never thought I could.  I say these things as my light show starts to progress and the lights come on. With every bulb, every controller that works as I was told it would, with every visitor that comes by and says how wonderful the lights look, I feel more and more appreciative of those here.  I appreciate all that each and everyone here has done for me and my new addiction.  I know at times I can be needy and lazy and just not read through the threads to find the answer and not even once did someone tell me just to go find it.  No, I was given the answer that I needed and also showed where to look with kindness and a great attitude about the love of this hobby.  I appreciate everyone here for what they do, the help that they give us just starting out and the kindness and care they show all of us.  So a very Big THANKYOU and sincere gratitude to everyone.

Freebird
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Just want to say a big THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, »
Thank you for your very kind words!

I think I can speak for the whole staff of DLA in saying that we truly wish each and every member to be successful in their projects and to hear you have been is a reward in itself.

Now I am sorry to be asking for more reward but if you want to thank us even more..

Lets see the video   <res.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying