Author Topic: RAINBOW: Brains, Floods, Spots, and Wall Runners  (Read 1636 times)

Offline mnarel

RAINBOW: Brains, Floods, Spots, and Wall Runners
« on: September 22, 2011, »
Hi gang.

I have a bunch of rainbow stuff I need to liquidate.   There's nothing wrong with any of it, neccessity just demands I scale way back.    All of the stuff here is this years editions (V2) where applicable.  It was all built over the summer and has never been used.   I bought it all during this years' pre-season sale so I got better pricing than is currently available.   

Not looking to make any money on it.  I'm listing it at or below purchase cost (DIY),.   Shipping will be by flat rate box(if you want a quote up front), or by actual postage if you'd like to save a buck or two and wait for the totals, no paypal fees, though I'll ask you to paypal by echeck to avoid any anyway (same as normal for you, i just have to wait a few days for it to clear.)

The list below is set up as follows:

Qty available      Item       Price ea     (Notes)

02     Rainbow Brains      $60     (assembled)
02     Rainbow Brains       $50    (unassembled)
04     Wall Runners         $15    (I have tubes for these similar to the blizzards, I was using them in pairs on a single channel iike a flood/strobe to wash from both sides of a feature))
01     Floods                  $32    (with enclosures and cat5 pigtail attached)
02     Blizzard 20           $20    (unassembled)
02     Power supplies      $40    (12v for brains, see below)

The floods are in a yellow outdoor Home Depot purchased 250w flood case.  This is the smaller case, not the large one most people use.  It fits the flood board perfectly with no room to spare for a second board.  These currently have a cat 5 pigtail (like those used on the SSC boards) but I will include the 4 pin waterproof connector as well.    These will cost more to ship as the enclosures are heavy.  If you prefer, I will remove them from the enclosure and just ship the board and pigtails.  If you want the whole shebang, I recommend letting me box and ship by weight as it will be cheaper.

Spots:  These also have the cat5 pigtail attached and will come with a waterproof pigtail as well. The enclosure for these is not the one sold on seasonal entertainment.  It's a smaller aluminum case made for CCTV cameras  They are listed as weatherproof as well, and take up less space, but aren't as 'beefy' as the others.  I can send pics if people want them, or I can remove the spots and ship just the boards and connectors for $12 ea.

12v power supplies for the brains.  These are 350w  (29amp) supplies, not the smaller ones available at seasonal.  You can actually run two brains well loaded from each of these if you want.

Again, if anyone wants pics I'll email them.  I may try and post some here tonight as well.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, by mnarel »

Offline mnarel

Re: RAINBOW: Brains, Floods, Spots, and Wall Runners
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, »
Here's a few pics of the floods and spots.     

Note that the spot on the left is the seasonal entertainment enclosure.  The spot in the center are the ones I have available for sale.  This enclosure is one I found for an outside CCTV security camera.  It has gaskets at the lens and lid screw.  It also has a standard wire gasket at the wire point of entry which is not currently installed.  The Cat5 pigtail is a hair too wide to easily slip in the gasket so I was going to use silicone to seal the joint.  I will include the gasket and a 4 pin waterproof pigtail along with the cat5 pigtail shown in the event you would want to modify it.   

The flood has the gasket installed with the cat 5 pigtail, but I have the 4pin waterproof pigtail for these as well.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, by mnarel »

Offline ron d

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, »
How much would shipping be to camp hill, pa. for the rainbow brains?

Offline Livermore-Dad

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, »
I will keep this post in mind. I just built for spotlights, but I'm intrigued, just have to figure out how to transact without wife divorcing me or putting into a program.

Can you send some pictures of the wall runners as well.

floods, spots, brains, ohh boy! BAHH

Tory

Offline mnarel

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, »
I'll post some pics of the wall runners tomorrow.

Offline mnarel

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, »
Here's some pics of the Wall Runners