Author Topic: Holiday Banners Back Again for $1 + Shipping (Great for Tune To Signs)  (Read 905 times)

Offline knguyen916

Taken from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Works on any banner. I linked it to Winter banners because of the theme of this website =)
Did this a few years back for a Tune to Sign

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ShinDigz.com has 18"x54" Personalized Vinyl Party Banners for $14.99 - $13.99 with code FS34D6 = $1. Shipping is $6.95.
Click Here and select Banner Type desired
Select 18"x54" Size
Click "Add to Cart"
Select the text you would like for your banner
Click "Add to Cart"
Enter code FS34D6 in promo code box
Price should drop to $1 + $6.95 shipping = $7.95
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, by knguyen916 »

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info
Kevin:

Thanks so much. I've got a tickler to visit Shindigz frequently, but had missed this deal.

It's only good for one at a time and I still need a couple more banners, so if you see one again, please don't hesitate to post.

\dmc

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
Kevin:

Thanks so much. I've got a tickler to visit Shindigz frequently, but had missed this deal.

It's only good for one at a time and I still need a couple more banners, so if you see one again, please don't hesitate to post.

\dmc

I ordered one then tried another.  It is good for one only.  So I got out my laptop and had one sent to work address.  It worked.  It is probably a cookie that keeps you from ordering a second.  Not sure but I did ordered a second for $7.95.  Shoot, I am going to try a 3rd from wife's pc  >:D

Ron
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, by trekster »
My 2010 Videos