Author Topic: Wtb lynx dmx dongle  (Read 895 times)

Offline josh

Wtb lynx dmx dongle
« on: March 04, 2014, »
Looking for a complete lynx dmx dongle.  Sold mine last year to help someone when I wasn't running show.  Hope to get everything going this year with a friend,  been away from the game too long.

Offline tbone321

Re: Wtb lynx dmx dongle
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, »
If nobody has one to sell, the board is available in the store on page 2 and the parts bom is in the WIKI.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline josh

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, »
Thanks tbone.  I would rather get assembled than hunt for a chip,  or buy a programmer.  But will keep that in mind.

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, »
I understand that but if you are going to get into this hobby, with all of the advancements and changes the programmer is really becoming a required piece of equipment.  As for the chip, that is part of the bom along with the rest of the components but either way, good luck and have fun.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline josh

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, »
I completely agree.  I have been in this hobby since the creation of Vixen.  With life I have been and am too busy to do a show of my own,  but a friend is going to get all my gear and I am just going to help when I can.  A pic programmer will eventually be purchased just wanted to be able to use the freestyle again after helping out someone in need and selling my dongle.
I am far from up to speed on all the new equipment in the DIY world. 

Offline mmais68569

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, »
PM sent I have an extra one.

Mike