Software > Vixen

Vixen Channel Mapper or Vixen Profile Transfomer

(1/2) > >>

Jasonlnlv:
This was mentioned in the Forum Header messages as a tool to have. I can not find where to download it. I have a few sequences I have downloaded and need to be able to change the channels in them to my layout - I assume this is the program that will help me out in this... ? I hope....

Thanks

duane.mosley:
you can open up your existing sequence that you want to change, shrink it down so you can still see the channels. open up a new sequence with your new profile set up and shrink it down. right click over the channel that you want to copy and it will give you the option to copy full channel events. then just paste them into your new sequence where you need them. that is the way i did mine. just a thought.

winwin:
Is this what you are looking for? go to post 99
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I downloaded it in the past but do not use it...
Hope this help

Jasonlnlv:
I can't not find a download link for this - but other than a copy paste - is there a way in Vixen to change the channels in the sequence to fit my setup and layout ?

winwin:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI can't not find a download link for this

--- End quote ---

the downloaded file does not work or you cannot find the link? post #99 has the link for the download and I was able to download the file (but did not try to install it)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version