Forum Info > Getting started with Light Animation

Florida mini 2009 video

(1/2) > >>

RJ:
For those that could not be at the mini. New users might be able to learn from the presentation. The video is long   <wd..     so you have been warned.      <pop..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RJ

kylec:
Just watched all 68 and a half minutes!  Great presentation RJ!!  <res.

Things I would change next time......The windmill behind your head was starting to make me dizzy.  :D .......Your face was blurry, so I had to open a picture of John Daly on my other screen to picture what you look like.   :-*

Kyle   ;D

RJ:
Things I would change next time......The windmill behind your head was starting to make me dizzy.  :D .......Your face was blurry, so I had to open a picture of John Daly on my other screen to picture what you look like.   :-*

Kyle   ;D

--- End quote ---

Thanks

First the windmill was not in my control.

Second, I can not believe you said that!   <fp.
I had to cut the video down a lot for size so the quality is not the best. But your fix will work for anyone that can not see me.  <wd..

RJ

kylec:

Second, I can not believe you said that!   <fp.
I had to cut the video down a lot for size so the quality is not the best. But your fix will work for anyone that can not see me.  <wd..

RJ

--- End quote ---

:-[ :-*

Jeffl:
I thought it was great,  the talk that is.  The only problem is when it got to the really good part,  all I could see was the back side of everyone.   :)

How can you use the DMX wireless units with LOR controllers? I had not thought about doing this until seeing the presentation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version