Author Topic: Venting!  (Read 3131 times)

Offline blickensderfer

• Administrator
Re: Venting!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, »
BryanV,

You should have your outdoor speakers repeat the message to "turn your radio to station xx.x to hear the music."  Maybe they would get the hint.  lol.

My neighbor directly across the street in plain view can see one of my signs.  One night while working on an issue she came out and said the lights look nice.  The next night while working on same issue, she made a point to stop and say that she didn't know that the lights went to music.  It took her granddaughter to tell her when both of them were going to grandma’s house and the granddaughter seen the sign from the car and she was so excited and couldn’t wait to see the lights at night.  She is a nice neighbor but she has a few bricks shy from a full load.

Dan

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, »
I apparently have all my neighbors trained.  I had a test sequence running the night I got everything finished that did not have music.  I had 3 people stop, knock on the door and say "did you know the music isn't playing?"

Funny thing about that is I did not have my tune to sign in the yard yet, but they all remembered the channel from last year.  Guess I made an impression.

Ron

Offline Greg

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
in 2 foot high words is "Welcome Tune to 86.3 FM to hear the music."

RJ

Well I'm late to this party, but, do you suppose part of the confusion you've experienced is the frequency you chose?  I know Florida is a different sort of place than Texas where I live, but most radios don't quite go down the dial that far...  ;D ;D ;D

As for people lacking enough snap to figure out what the sign is about, well thats fine with me because it just makes more room for those in the know to park, watch and enjoy.  Now if I could just get these pesky rabbits to stop chewing on my mini trees...

Greg
....  Crazy, Toys in the attic, He is crazy  ....