Author Topic: Let use the chat room.  (Read 813 times)

Offline dpitts

• Restrictive
Let use the chat room.
« on: October 04, 2012, »
I would love to use the chat room but no one is there. There are great reasons for us to use the chat room. I have listed a few below.

1) I builds relationships. When we talk with each other in chat we get to know each more personally. I closer relationship with each other can help some of the back biting posts. We would be less likely to make snide remarks towards each other.

2) It is in real time. This helps to convey our ideas to each other more effectively. People searching for immediate help may find the chat better for immediate gratification.

3) Some of us are probably online anyway. If a core group start to hangout in chat others will come. How many times have you seen chat button but did not click it because you know no one is there.

4) RJ is gracious enough to provide us a place to congregate.

Now I do not want to replace regular posts in anyway. Chat should be just another method of communication. But all information should be posted for searching purposes.

Come join me in the chat room. Just log in and hang out even if we have nothing to say.

Just a thought.

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
Let use the chat room.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, »
I'm on the same boat. It would be great if it was compatible with taps talk or another iPhone app.
Sebastian from California

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Let use the chat room.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, »
a few of us do hang out in the Teamspeak area at night.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, »
I prefer teamspeak myself.  It's much easier to talk then it is to type, especially if I'm building something.  It can also get difficult to follow some conversatons in the chat room if a whole bunch of people start typing at the same time.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Dennis Cherry

• Maryville, Tennessee
    • Video's of Computerized Lights
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, »
+1 on Teamspeak
2013 videos now available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login