Author Topic: santa?  (Read 634 times)

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
santa?
« on: June 11, 2013, »
Hello all, I drive a lot for work. I've seen many things while driving. I am driving to DC today and on interstate 95 just before the dc beltway I see a Toyota Prius with an advertisement on the back glass. It said SANTA FOR HIRE.. with his number (phone#).. I drove up beside of him and I said to myself, its Santa... He looked just like Richard Attenborough.. Just thought it was pretty kewl..
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: santa?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, »
My best friend works as a Santa during the season, but he is mostly retired and keeps scaling back his commitments these days, but he still is the parade Santa for the city.  It is fun seeing your best friend out in the middle of all the action.  Now if I could just get him to get interested in light animation.  LOL.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, »
Omg. He looks just like him. Maybe its because mrs Claus pays the bills... Lol... And by the way, a lil longer beard and you could be him too.  :)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, »
I'm just an elf, but we have a lot of fun going out to lunch in November and December.  Especially where there are little kids dining.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm just an elf, but we have a lot of fun going out to lunch in November and December.  Especially where there are little kids dining.
nice try Santa.lol