Author Topic: Interested in learning to Design PCBs  (Read 2052 times)

Offline rcouto

Re: Interested in learning to Design PCBs
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know of a source of good information on basic circuit design and theory? Basically a low level overview or electronics book for "Dummies"

Thanks for all of the info so far.

Tim
Hi Tim,

As a good read, I would recommend the following book available from Amazon; 'Make: Electronics (Learning by Discovery)' ISBN # 0596153740

Ricardo

Offline ILOVETOTRYDIY

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, »
A seller on ebay has it for 19.50 shipping included 10, make it 9 available.
When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.  Walter Elias Disney

Offline Garyi

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, »
Found this site, I have not looked it over but price seems right.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Garyi
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login DMX.gif

Offline gforman

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, »
Did RJ have the boards that you needed? if not I have a few here in Los Banos, that you can use, I also the parts for these boards should be here today or tomorrow.
you are more than welcome to use any of the items that I have until you can get what you need.

My Daughter lives in Turlock and my wife try to visit her at least once a month so we are probabaly headed that direction this weekend.

Glen
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"
  Thomas Edison

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, »
I have been playing with Diptrace.  I'm a newbie but it I just assumed the library of available parts would be more plentiful.  Seams like until you figure this part out you can't get much done.

My guess is once you figure this part out you can get moving.  I sure wish there were more how to videos.  I tried reading the manual but that's not near as easy as I thought it would be.

I see you can pay to have them built as well.  Might be a good idea if you don't care to learn how to do it.