Author Topic: Uptake on latest coop  (Read 593 times)

Offline drlucas

Uptake on latest coop
« on: April 20, 2013, »
Very impressive uptake on the latest coops. Looks like pixels are going to king this season in many displays. My fingers crossed for the ether dongle coop next. Followed quickly by the new ssc.

Once again I'm really happy I found this place and looking forward to my new hobby (:
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline arw01

Re: Uptake on latest coop
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, »
+1 for me on the same sentiments.  We always enjoyed a sync'd house and listening to the kids go wow!  Almost starting to get this stuff through my head.  An etherdongle and a few smart string controllers are on my must buy list.  I have a pair of Lynx to build (need to find the cases), and the nice pretty molded plugs as I won't really like the screw on kind and those are not water resistant from the top.

A new Aeon clock for the shop will arrive in a couple few more weeks to solder up, and then I have a pair of hubs to solder together which I gather will allow me to run all these DSC and SSC's I will have.

Pretty soon need to photograph the front of the house, print some 8x10's and start marking them up with what will go where and make a list of what needs to be bought before fall.

Yep, into another hobby goes the plunge..  I really like those singing "faces" for halloween too.