Author Topic: The Ears are now at WDW  (Read 557 times)

Offline maffeirw

• Patron Member
The Ears are now at WDW
« on: November 08, 2013, »
My daughter had a few days off and went to two of the WDW parks.  She bought some  “Glow With The Show” Ears and proceeded to check out the shows.  She loved them all.  The ears are now working at the Studios (Fantasmic & Osborne Lights) and at the Magic Kingdom (Wishes Fireworks & Celebrate the Magic).  Just to whet my appetite she sent me a 30 second clip of her, in her ears, during the end of TSO's Sarajevo.  Now I can't wait to get down there this year.   ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Luceat lux vestra

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
Re: The Ears are now at WDW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, »
I remember reading in another forum that someone was working on a hack for those.  They live in California so their thought was since people buy them they can be used at their show too.  Haven't seen anything on it in awhile, but it's interesting to follow for sure.
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, »
Yes!

Lovin' it. Come on down and bring your friends.

-Paul
Leesburg, FL

Offline drlucas

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, »
Dang! 80 degrees, sunny, AND animated ears. God bless the USA!!!

Now here just outside of Toronto, it's hovering around 35 and the first sighting of flurries are upon us.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline caretaker

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, »
Over on Do it yourself Christmas they were able to hack the ears and create a IR transmitter that could be used with Vixen to send out color codes to the ears and I believe somebody else was working on creating a hack so you could create your own wearable item with lights that would flash to your show....
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login