Author Topic: this is what it is all about.  (Read 615 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
this is what it is all about.
« on: December 09, 2012, »
a friend of mine was in town to visit other friends(i was at work christmas party) she stopped by with her family to check out my show while she was here. this is why we do what we do. this is the quote from her on my facebook page:

" I hope to make it back again before they're gone! When do you stop doing it? I wish you could've seen the look on my kid's face when I pulled up in front of your house (it was a surprise) and turned the radio on. He was amazed that the lights danced to the music like they do. It made me happy that he enjoyed it as much as I did! (Now he wants to do that in his room.) You've inspired him." 

this is why we do what we do. i can not say thanks to everyone here enough. merry christmas.

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline UncleBuck

Re: this is what it is all about.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, »
I granted a ten year old boy's request today and gave him a day time tour of all the stuff. He was amazed and had some very good questions.

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, »
I think we all have great stories to tell. Children dancing in the rain last night (here goes that bad word rain again) on my sidewalk with thier parents dancing right beside them. Btw, i like ro move it (afro circus) is a major hit on my side of the light spectrum.  Great stories should be told to all of us because its what inspires us to do what we do. My 9 month old grand daughter was all google eyed when she saw it.. thanks for sharing your stories. This is why we do it....
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, »
I sequenced "shake up the happiness" for a little girl on my street over the weekend.  It is her favorite christmas song.  The look on her face made it worth the four hours I spent putting it together!