Author Topic: The phatom green  (Read 728 times)

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
The phatom green
« on: November 13, 2011, »
Has anyone else noticed thier is no green lights of any kind any where, The wife check all the Wally worlds and Targets , Biglots I am in need of C7 green leds that wally world had last year plenty of white and multis whats up with that.
Jeff

Offline rimist

Re: The phatom green
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, »
Yes, i noticed that too. Seeing that I spent my lighting budget plus my birthday budget and my tool money on lynx equipment, I've been avoiding the light aisles. Someone on here posted about a Chinese supplier that was very reasonable ($1.99?) but had a 100 string minimum order, plus shipping

- Rimist

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
- Rimist

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, »
I saw Green LEDs today at Home Depot, but they are in the pricey Martha Stewart line.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline jess_her

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, »
I try ed Martha and they didn't dimmed very well. Try Wallgreens, holiday seasons C6's and C9's lights.
Jess
Only limitations in life is your imagination

Offline meman

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, »
The Martha lights are overpriced junk...it's that simple. The Depot lost all my lighting business when they went that direction.

Jess is right on with his advice. Think WalGreens...its the only place I found any green C7 the past two years.

Mike E.

Offline inzeos

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, »
I didn't find any green in LED at our Walmart's.  I believe that I saw some at the Big Lot's... However, don't quote me on that.  I opted to spring for 48 strings of 100 count incandescant mini's for our first tree.  Picked a few more up for spares as well.  However, next year as long as the wife likes this years tree I plan to replace with LED.  These Walmart strands this year are box rated at 0.34A per string.  So should be feasible on one 20 A breaker.

Offline meman

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, »
Had to stop by the corner Walgreens to see what they have this year. Same excellent quality M5 and C7 LED lights as last year, and plenty for green. But sticker shock too ...$10.99 for a 50 count string.

They also had a new item that seems priced better; 120 count C3 (mini teardrop) LED string, 39Ft lighted length for $19.95. Multi & Cool White only. Excellent for a long fenceline, etc.

Mike E.