Author Topic: Video available  (Read 812 times)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Video available
« on: December 23, 2011, »
Not happy with this year's results, but I'll offer it up anyway.  ;)

Half the strings are out in the mega tree, my coro star is out because of a short or damaged wiring, half the CCR arch is out, spent so much time in soldering and troubleshooting that I didn't spend time with LSP2.

Figured if I didn't record what I had now I wouldn't have much left after another rain.   ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I learned a lot this year, including the need to plan better for 2012.  But it is going to be good!  >.d9
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline tennhillbilly

Re: Video available
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, »
Very nice Steve,even with a few lights out it is still very nice. I would like to know more about the dripping icicles or whatever they are called in the tree. I would like to have a few of those for next year but the ones I have looked at are very $$$$.

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, »
Sorry to hear about all the trouble you had. It still looks awesome!

Rich

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, »
Sorry for all the problems but still looks great. Wish I could post some video. All I have is my cell. Not very good quality.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline z327

• my personal Christmas lighting web site
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, »
Still looks good, even with the troubles.
80 Channels LOR, 112 Channels Lynx Express
16 Channels MR16 with 5 Mighty Mini's
2 SmartString HUBs
LedTriks
5,000 LEDs lights, 50,000 incandescent lights, 3,600 RGBs
30 Strobes
15 Snow Lights

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, »
Thanks all for your comments.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would like to know more about the dripping icicles or whatever they are called in the tree. I would like to have a few of those for next year but the ones I have looked at are very $$$$.

The "Snowfall/Meteor Lights" were a little expensive.  One of the guys in the LSH forum did a bulk buy.  While there were several vendors, he selected units that had a random speed programmed into it.  Apply power and they all start off from the top and "drip" but the longer they stay on, they each are at a different point in the drip.  They are also available in several lengths.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro