Author Topic: LIGHTS ON!  (Read 686 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
LIGHTS ON!
« on: November 28, 2014, »
2014 is under way. what really stinks though is I just broke out the fm transmitter for the first time tonight and come to find they have a new radio station in the area that has consumed my channel! time for a matrix tune to sign so I can change channels if need be without making new signs. I hope everyone has a successful lighting season and may all your shows run flawless!
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline UncleBuck

Re: LIGHTS ON!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, »
Up and going. A few extra lights this year just enough to put one circuit over the top. My electrician friend is on his way to put in a new dedicated circuit.

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, »
Congrats guys.

I just started putting stuff out today. I would like to say the week in Flordia has put me behind getting the show up but since I have gone to animation lights it has never been running until December. My deadline date is December 6th for some reason.  >:D

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline UncleBuck

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, »
Well I jinxed myself, the few extra lights just shut down my show for tonight.  <fp.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, »
Well I jinxed myself, the few extra lights just shut down my show for tonight.  <fp.

can't be mad for needing MORE POWER!  lol  I have 3 circuits running my show at the moment and will probably add a 4th.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline therealbigjim

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, »
My high work is done....thanks to my daughter helping. Moving much slower this year my target is the 6th also....still converting my mini trees for 100 count dumb strings...10 more songs to go <fp.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"