Author Topic: Spring cleaning Complete Ver 5 Express Controllers Last Ones ***SOLD***  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
These are the only two I have left .  These are version 5 boards. I built these last season to run my Mini trees.  Since I’m changing over to smart strings, I no longer need them won't be using these as well.   They all have an aluminum bracket on the back that is threaded 8-32 and can accept ½ or ¾ EMT pipe brackets as shown or you can also use the clamp bracket as shown.  I have a long aluminum bar .75”x1.00”x 6’ mounted to two stakes and the boxes just clamp on to them.  All of the Input AC cords are 3 prong and are 3‘ in length with strain reliefs.  These are pretty heavy assembled about 10 lbs each due to the cables and case.  Cost does not include shipping.   Raising money to buy the strings from Ray.

PM if interested.

The second one has 3 pronged female plugs wires are labeled and clear heat shrink put over them. Wire length is 18” $130.00 **SOLD**

The third one has 3 pronged female plugs with Wire length is 12” $125.00 **SOLD**

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
Pm sent.
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
Are they 20 amp or 40 amp versions...power in?
Mike Hill
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
Disregard...insure the dual power cords on the PCB.
Mike Hill

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Disregard...insure the dual power cords on the PCB.

These are single power cord in, but they are jumper-ed across if you look closely I will include extra strain reliefs for those wishing to add a second power cord.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
All controllers are spoken for at this time.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Two controllers might still be available for sale from a previous deal will start a new post if so.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com

i am interested in your third controller for 125. i would also be interested in any other controllers you have for sale once you decide to sell them. send me a payment request and i will get you paid.

thanks

duane

Hi Duane,

The third controller is already sold but I have three more that are up for sale that I'll get pictures posted for.  I will give you first crack at them since you PM me first.  I'm at a swim meet right now so I'll have to do it once I get back.  Till then give me your zip so I can check the shipping for you.

Regards,

Rod

what happened rod? i sent you my zip and informed you that i was interested and according to your reply here, you were going to give me first crack at the remaining 3 express controllers since i pm'd you first? well i gotta say this kinda sucks. i am new to this forum and the first transaction i attempt to make is pulled from under me.

Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i am interested in your third controller for 125. i would also be interested in any other controllers you have for sale once you decide to sell them. send me a payment request and i will get you paid.

thanks

duane

Hi Duane,

The third controller is already sold but I have three more that are up for sale that I'll get pictures posted for.  I will give you first crack at them since you PM me first.  I'm at a swim meet right now so I'll have to do it once I get back.  Till then give me your zip so I can check the shipping for you.

Regards,

Rod

what happened rod? i sent you my zip and informed you that i was interested and according to your reply here, you were going to give me first crack at the remaining 3 express controllers since i pm'd you first? well i gotta say this kinda sucks. i am new to this forum and the first transaction i attempt to make is pulled from under me.

Duane,

I just doubled checked my PM's and no response back from you on your ZIP code when I responded to you on Sat Morning 3/17.  I did check the site throughout the day via computer at the meet,  Notice I did not post this until 2:13PM today 3/18.  I am an upstanding member of this forum and do not sell anything from under anyone.  I think waiting a day and a half is a pretty fair deal especially when others as asking. 

I have one transaction that might be pending that I have refunded the cost of one controller because he might want to buy two.  I have two on hold for him and am waiting for a response.  If I do not hear from him tomorrow I will post those up for sale in a new post.  I do not think that is unfair.

I think other members will say that I am a stand up guy.  Even the current members that I am dealing with on these units.  Sorry if you felt that I somehow done you wrong but I do keep track of this kind of stuff just check the coops on transformers.

Just to let you know there will be equipment coops going on through-out the year so you will be able to get equipment either way.  I also believe it is a violation of forum rules to post PM on the open forums. But I understand any frustration.

Rod
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
All controllers sold thanks to all.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
my apologies Rod. yes frustration. i did reply but it was threw the yahoo mail page and not threw the diy forum. something must have happened in the delivery. i am just anxious to get working on my show.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights