Author Topic: Stand for LE,s  (Read 787 times)

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Stand for LE,s
« on: July 20, 2010, »
I have a ? , I want to build a stand they will house my 6 Le's in the garage for testing lights and mini tree's and all the other blinky toys . I thought I read some where when useing wireless the Le's had to be spaced apart can someone tell me if I put the Le,s next to each other will the wireless still work this is for testing only. I am trying to make it so all I have to do is plug the lights in and watch how they look running a sequence
Jeff

Offline tbone321

Re: Stand for LE,s
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, »
If the LE's are acting as receivers I don't see why putting them next to each other should be any issue.  You may need some distance between the transmitter and the receivers to prevent overloading.  If they are all next to each other, why don't you just cable them together and leave one as the receiver for all of them?
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, »
If they are all next to each other, why don't you just cable them together and leave one as the receiver for all of them?

That would work But I wanted to be testing the wireless system also in case I come across any issues this way I will feel good when its show time
Jeff

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, »
I agree to check and see if the wireless works but this is not a realistic test.  To truly test the wireless you need to place the controllers and the transmitter where you want them to be and see if they work then. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving