Author Topic: For Sale: 27 SSCv1 prebuilt controllers  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
For Sale: 27 SSCv1 prebuilt controllers
« on: August 12, 2013, »
Used one season, some of these SSCv1 controllers had some moisture damage (corrosion) to the RJ45 pigtails.  All controllers are in fine working condition!

I have 6 fully assembled, working controllers NO CORROSION -- with a female 3-core water-proof connector that would connect to your strings, and clean RJ45 pigtails that connect to the hub.

I also have 21 partial, yet working controllers.  They also have female 3-core water-proof connectors for the string.  BUT, I removed the original pigtails on these 21 controllers -- eliminating any perceivable corrosion.  I will include new pigtails as replacements. 

These same 21 controllers only have one endcap -- they are missing the other endcap used by the pigtail (I recycled them for new SSC controllers) -- it is easy enough to buy the missing endcap and make the personal decision if you want holes at each end, or place both holes on a single end of the tube.  (holes on a single end can improve water-proofing!)

As a special one-time offer :) I will throw in the resistors needed to upgrade these v1 controllers to v3 !!

Price for 27 SSCv1 controllers with 3-core female connectors and the upgrade resistor -- $350.  Shipping costs extra.

Something else to consider: Instead of the pigtails, I can offer the alternative of 4-core waterproof connector pairs for $0.90 each.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: For Sale: 27 SSCv1 prebuilt controllers
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, »
New price: $9/ea.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro