Author Topic: 1st EtherDongle coop of 2012 ***Closed for Orders***  (Read 49670 times)

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
Re: 1st EtherDongle coop of 2012
« Reply #165 on: February 21, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe the rules permit stand ins. If you missed this one you have to wait till the next one, at least that's the way its been in the past.

This is up to the coop managers. If they have quotes for X and y do not pay they can list the unpaid kits and get them moved. We do this all the time.

RJ

...and if we don't do this, all of the prices of the kits will be off based on the initial quotes. Managers might have to refund part or all of the money to develop new quotes and prices, which would be a headache and make the COOP take longer. This could then possibly cause some people to not want to be in a COOP if the price changes too much.

Rich

Offline 4x4ihscouter

« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2012, »
If this is still available (over 150 count by now) please include me for 1 and remind me how to pay.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, by 4x4ihscouter »

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #167 on: February 22, 2012, »
If this is still available (over 150 count by now) please include me for 1 and remind me how to pay.
For anyone that is included in the coop, you can expect a PM with the details about how much to send via paypal -- and to whom.  Be sure that your paypal account is properly setup with a shipping address, because your transfer of money will be done as 'goods' and that automatically provides the shipping info with the money transfer.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline devoidelk

• North western Indiana, 47960
    • Facebook
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2012, »
For anyone that is included in the coop, you can expect a PM with the details about how much to send via paypal -- and to whom.  Be sure that your paypal account is properly setup with a shipping address, because your transfer of money will be done as 'goods' and that automatically provides the shipping info with the money transfer.
[/quote]

I made that mistake already...

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2012, »
And don't use the paypal mobile app cause it never sends the address! drives me crazy as it makes no sense but everyone I have ever received leaves no address to send to and I had to refund them.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline grumpy2076

« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2012, »
would like one if there are any left
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline rmp2917

• Coop Manager
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2012, »
I had a few people that have backed out of the coop. So, in order to keep the prices the same, I will be offering their kits to other members.

I have 3 or possibly 4 kits available. I am waiting on rimist to let me know if he still wants his.

The first 3 (or 4) people that post after this post and who can pay immediately will get them.

Once I see your post, I will send you a PM with payment information.

Thanks,
Rick
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, by rmp2917 »

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2012, »
I will take one. Thanks,

Matt
Matt Brown

Offline Kwajtony

« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2012, »
1 kit please.
 :)
R,
Tony "C"

Offline richardb

« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2012, »
I would like 1 also
Thanks

Offline denverstone

« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2012, »
I will take 1

Offline rmp2917

• Coop Manager
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2012, »
That is all the kits. I am locking thread until I verify payments.

Thanks,
Rick

Offline grumpy2076

« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2012, »
damn missed it again got to be fast next time  <fp.
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline rmp2917

• Coop Manager
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2012, »
All payments have been received.

All the parts have been ordered. There is one part that is on backorder that does not have a substitution available. Hopefully, it will be available by time the cases are completed.

Thanks,
Rick

Offline scharbon

« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2012, »
Rick,
  Thanks for doing this.  I appreciate the time and effort you have put in so far.  I already appreciate the time and effort you are going to put in once the parts get in and have to be sorted, packaged, boxed, and mailed.  Thank you, good job, and good luck!!!

Steve