Author Topic: Anybody Interested in Selling an Original Aether?  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
I currently have 6 Aethers ready for my December 2011 display but would like a spare on-hand. Rather than buying a new Aether (which would complicate swapping failed hardware because of the different channel color order, different brightness, different lenses, etc.), I was wondering if anybody is interested in selling their current Aether, either unassembled or assembled. I don't want or need an enclosure.

I live near Vancouver, Canada, but can have it shipped to my brother's place in Seattle, or I can pick up along the I-5 corridor somewhere between if that's where you happen to live.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RJ

• Administrator
I will let you have one of my unassembled kits from the coop. I need to convert some into funds to help pay for developing the new ones.

I have to look up what they were on the coop.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
Re: Anybody Interested in Selling an Original Aether?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, »
I did receive a PM from someone conveniently in my neck of the woods, but after 2 replies back from me a few days apart, I haven't heard back.

Anybody else in BC's the Lower Mainland area, or around the I-5 Corridor in Washington? RJ, I may be asking for one of yours after all.

Gary.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, »
Let me know.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, »
Picked up my pre-owned Aether today. Thanks all.