Author Topic: coops payments  (Read 714 times)

Offline bigbuck

coops payments
« on: January 25, 2013, »
this may sound like a dumb question but where do we go to pay for our coop orders? <fp.

sjb

Re: coops payments
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, »
Create an account with Paypal and then use the instructions from the coop manager on the payment options.

Steve

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, »
At the end of a coop registration period the manager will close it and then PM each participant what they are to pay using paypal.

Setting up a paypal account may take a few days so if you are participating in a coop I suggest that you get it done as quickly as possible.

Offline kgustafson

• Coop Manager
    • Lost Weekend Productions
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this may sound like a dumb question but where do we go to pay for our coop orders? <fp.

Never a dumb question.

I haven't gotten around to the PMs yet, however, if you go to page 10 on the current COOP forum for Lynx Express, you will see the directions there (I posted them last night).  I will be sending individual PMs to each member this weekend.  Real Life caught up with me this week and was the prime reason I have not been able to get to the PMs until this weekend.

Kurt
------
Visit at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, »
The payments for the recent lynx express coop has already been posted, just no pms have been sent out yet. You can pay early right now also.