Author Topic: Alternate uses for things.  (Read 781 times)

Offline jeffcoast

Alternate uses for things.
« on: July 27, 2011, »
So, I went to Lowes yesterday to pick up a 10 ft tube of the PVC to start making my Smart String Controllers. Got home with it and stood it up in the entryway of my house. A backstory, one of my roommates for weeks has been telling me we need to clean the cobwebs out of the peak of the cathedral ceiling that goes from the entryway into the living room. The ceiling is about 20 feet tall at the peak. I didn't have a ladder tall enough handy to clean it so have been putting it off. I walked by the pipe last night and an idea struck me. Got out the vacuum and the hose nozzle is also 1 inch, and the pvc pipe perfectly fit into it and adding my 6' to it, stuck the extension in the other end of the PVC, had just enough to sweep up the cobwebs.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Offline Rainlover

• Coop Admin
Re: Alternate uses for things.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, »
I hope my wife doesn't read this.

John
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... snip ...
one of my roommates for weeks has been telling me we need to clean the cobwebs out of the peak of the cathedral ceiling ...
... snip ...
Got out the vacuum ...
You have roommates *and* a vacuum? Hmmm ... times have changed since I was in the roommate world, I guess.

\dmc

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, »
somehow, i thought chistmas lights were coming into the story in the middle there...    lol
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!