Author Topic: Selling SSC(s) in PVC with RayWu pigtails  (Read 519 times)

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
I have a TON of fully upgraded v2 SSC(s) and v4 SSC(s) (smart string controllers) ... in PVC with caps and pigtails ... with cat5 on one end (to hub side) and ray wu female 3 pin connector on other side.

They work with SS active or SS passive hubs.

Make offer -- I just need to find a good home for these.

This will require the SS Utility and Pickit 2 or 3 to reflash and/or reprogram pixelnet channel assignments.

I've also found that if you ever have a SSC go out, you can pull out the chip from the failed SSC and swap it
with one of these good ones and your up and running with no programming.  I did it was a V4 last year.

I also have a few other things if your looking for something.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline JoeFromOzarks

• Patron Member
Re: Selling SSC(s) in PVC with RayWu pigtails
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, »
Good morning!

What's your asking price for the SSC's and do you have a list of your other goodies for sale?

Thank you!

:) joe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a TON of fully upgraded v2 SSC(s) and v4 SSC(s) (smart string controllers) ... in PVC with caps and pigtails ... with cat5 on one end (to hub side) and ray wu female 3 pin connector on other side.

They work with SS active or SS passive hubs.

Make offer -- I just need to find a good home for these.

This will require the SS Utility and Pickit 2 or 3 to reflash and/or reprogram pixelnet channel assignments.

I've also found that if you ever have a SSC go out, you can pull out the chip from the failed SSC and swap it
with one of these good ones and your up and running with no programming.  I did it was a V4 last year.

I also have a few other things if your looking for something.
"If it was easy, everybody would be doin' it!!!"        :)