Author Topic: I am looking for mini trees  (Read 1287 times)

Offline ralph d

• The best is yet to come
    • Christmas on Manhattan
I am looking for mini trees
« on: August 20, 2013, »
OK a fiend of my has a short video he took from the  alone star academy, a very short video showing two pixel boards and they were set up to look like talking skull heads for halloween, to the right of those two boards were a couple of mini pixel trees probably somewhere around 2 feet tall made of a wireframe with pixels on them. My friend does not remember who those mini  trees were from but remembers they were for sale. Does anyone remember who the vendor was selling them at the Academy. I would really appreciate your help.

Ralph
Thank you,

Ralph
Its not the size of your display its the Smiles it brings to others that matters.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: I am looking for mini trees
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, »
I don't know if they were for sale, but Rick Stone was just to the right of the talking skulls in the demo hall, not the vendor hall.  aka travilen?  he had his trees custom welded to exactly like he wanted them and they were nice.  As for me I just use flower easels available from any craft store.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline towtruck

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, »
Can anyone post a picture of them?  I am interested in seeing them.

Thanks,
Steve

Offline tmcteer

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, »
Here is the video I took at the Academy showing the Trees after the skull matrix. They were 1/4" steel rod with Pixels attached with clips giving that very uniform look. These were half trees he had custom made.

Tom

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is the video I took at the Academy showing the Trees after the skull matrix. They were 1/4" steel rod with Pixels attached with clips giving that very uniform look. These were half trees he had custom made.

Tom

No link Tom

Offline tmcteer

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, »
Gees here I go again forgetting the link..... Also the Mini Trees and Arches are Rick Stone's handle travailen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tom ;D

Offline txburr

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, »
Those are a wire frame with smart nodes clipped to the wire frame. Here are a few vendors you can check with: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Offline tmcteer

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, »
It looks to be the 3glightingcreations 24" mini tree. As they are full round trees but Rick only used half per tree.

Offline towtruck

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, »
Thanks, they look great.