Author Topic: DMX RGB Yoke Lights and DMX Console Advise Needed  (Read 686 times)

Offline csf

Hi guys recently I was asked to do some research for some one and I was hoping maybe you guys can help me along.

I am looking for a good RGB LED yoke light (that will be ordered in a pare) and a console to control them. They will be used in a small theater setting so a stick for controlling the pan and tilt would be great on the console.

I know some people use yoke lights in there displays and may have so advice you can share.

So far the stuff I found is more a shot in the dark then knowing if there really good or not.

Any help will be appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, by csf »

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
Re: DMX RGB Yoke Lights and DMX Console Advise Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, »
Your looking at some money to get one that's on a pan n tilt base and can do stuff. Your looking for stuff like this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rm357

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, »
On this board we are more interested in Chistmas lights and build it yourself type projects which are to used only for personal/home presentations. Business or commercial use is a violation of the DLA rules.

Having said that, I also do lighting at my church. When we looked at the moveable yoke lights, the $4K/each for the light output we would need for the throw distances we would have and the ability to run near silent took them out of consideration...

For a rock concert, it doesn't matter if the lights make some noise when moving...

RM
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, »
Do they make glass domes that could go over them -- something to cover the noise without greatly affecting the light?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro