Author Topic: COOPS come and go so quickly here! (3rd Coop)  (Read 2694 times)

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
Re: COOPS come and go so quickly here! (3rd Coop)
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, »
Got my notification too, out doing yardwork. By the time I got done it was over. Told the wife no more yardwork until next coop  LOL ;D

Offline gatorengineer

• Facebook link
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, »
Yup, I'm using that one too.  In fact, no more anything until the COOPs are done.

Offline mike2tall

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, »
Yes, the "86 kits" post was to show how many had been ordered. I did not add any more text due to the fact that I am not fortunate to live in a world of high speed internet. Yes, I live on dial up internet still. I know the dark ages. All I have available is the world of satellite internet or dial up. Until they decide to get to real speeds like that is available overseas, I refuse to pay the high cost of it. Yes, I know that Wild Blue is claiming 12mb speeds now with the new satellite, but the way they figure the data usage is not fair. No there is no wireless, heck my cellphone barely works at my house. I live in a valley in the MO river bluffs.

I enjoy living out of the city, but there is comprise too. The bad thing is that cable is available a quarter of a mile to the west, but no they will not run it any farther.  I don't even live that far out in the sticks either. It is only like 2 miles into town.

I have been fortunate this year to get into all the coops. I have not had any problems getting the notifications, either. I have just been lucky to be online at the right time or work weird hours and get the notifactions on my cell phone at work. Using TapTalk has helped alot for me. Last year I was one of the ones whining to myself about never getting into a coop. I eventually gave up trying and just bought my first LE this year. Just be patient and keep trying.

Mike