Author Topic: Where is Everyone???  (Read 2665 times)

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
Where is Everyone???
« on: March 01, 2013, »
I know that things slow down around here after the season, but this is ridiculous!  ;) I normally cannot keep up with all of the posts! Have not heard much from chrisatpsu or rrowan in quite a while. With the exception of Sean and his latest release of Nutcracker_Xlights and RJ making me anxious there is not much going on around here. I don't have anything interesting to talk about myself so I really count on you guys!  <fp.

Guess I really just need to go back to work or get a life, but I really don't want to!  :-[
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, by rdebolt »

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Re: Where is Everyone???
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, »
Sounds like someone is a little bored. Well I don't have much to say either except that I'm working on my Panther DMX Player.
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, »
Sounds like someone is a little bored. Well I don't have much to say either except that I'm working on my Panther DMX Player.

Been following that and yes I am bored. I had some mouth surgery and don't feel the greatest. Can't focus (Pain meds) enough to sequence so here I am..

sjb

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, »
I'm still here, not alot to say except that my new years resolution of starting my sequencing at the end of January is already broken by 1 month.

Steve

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, »
I'm still here, not alot to say except that my new years resolution of starting my sequencing at the end of January is already broken by 1 month.

Steve

I did not make any resolutions this year. I did want to get all of my projects done by June so I can start sequencing and know for sure what I will have. So at this point and now waiting to see what RJ comes up with I am not going to make that either!  :'(  So much to do and so little time!

Offline zwiller

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, »
I admit that this past year kicked my rear.  There was just way too much too late for me.  I nearly gave up.  Maybe others had this too and they are still on sabbatical.  Also doesn't help that my order from Ray was delayed due to holiday...

RJ's announcement got me fired up again.  Nutcracker is pretty exciting too. 

First new sequence for 2013 is about half done. 

Roger, hope you feel better.  What song you trying to sequence? 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline Nonamefril

• No really,I have no idea what Im doing
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, »
I hadn't been back to work in 4 years....That sucks! I actually miss work,I miss the stress,I miss alot about it...The first 6 months were fun after that it went down hill....I hope this year I can return to work....

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, »
I hadn't been back to work in 4 years....That sucks! I actually miss work,I miss the stress,I miss alot about it...The first 6 months were fun after that it went down hill....I hope this year I can return to work....

Maybe you could Assemble components for individuals here on DLA.
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, »

Roger, hope you feel better.  What song you trying to sequence? 

Thanks Sam! I am doing a completely new show this year. I do not have all of my music picked, but Music Box Dancer, Reflections (Choas), and a full rewrite of Yellow Snow (The kids and adults both love it), Overture and probably a couple others. As long as there is no more Wizards in Winter! I just can't handle that song anymore. The trouble with WW at my house is it is EVERYBODY's favorite, so I have to come up with something really good to close with. My biggest problem is that I want to make sure that all of my projects are done first. It is really hard to sequence when you don't have an exact node count. For example I am doing 3 of dpitts spinners with a little modification and I only have 1 done at this time. I am building as as many as I can of Fasteddies corocanes and I am wanting to do the entire grid on my roof with nodes. Now, I don't know what RJ has in store so there may be more as if that is not enough!  <fp. Anyway I have a lot to do in a short time.

I almost forgot that I like a couple of lonewolf41's songs but I won't use them without his permission and I have not asked him yet.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, by rdebolt »

Offline Nonamefril

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, »

Maybe you could Assemble components for individuals here on DLA.
LOL Im still working on my soldering once I get that down I wouldn't mind helping people out,Its turned out to be a good therapy for me,I was injured 4 years ago and Ive been diagnosed with TBI,and PTSD,along with both rotar cuffs damaged up and two spinal injuries...lol so this is nice therapy to take my mind off of stuff....I get my soldering down,Ill be for hire 

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, »
I was injured 4 years ago and Ive been diagnosed with TBI,and PTSD,along with both rotar cuffs damaged up and two spinal injuries...

Well that just sucks! Hope things turn around for you this year!

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, »
i check about once or twice in the late evening...   lol
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline Nonamefril

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2013, »
I was injured 4 years ago and Ive been diagnosed with TBI,and PTSD,along with both rotar cuffs damaged up and two spinal injuries...

Well that just sucks! Hope things turn around for you this year!
Yeah me too I think Ill be done with my medical board and retired from the military this year.....As far as that so far Im learning this light stuff pretty easy...I will say once you have the product and the wiki..I understood it alot better.

Offline rm357

Where is Everyone???
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, »
Welcome to the slow season. I think most folks are waiting to see the new announcements from RJ Labs and waiting for coops.  The diligent ones already have their plan for Christmas and are picking songs...

I usually check once or twice a day.
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, »
I usually check in twice a day.  But for me the first 6 months of the year I concentrate on my model railroad.  Will start on Christmas stuff in earnest come July.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA