Author Topic: Where is Everyone???  (Read 2666 times)

Offline drlucas

Re: Where is Everyone???
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, »
I'm waiting for my first fully assembled LE to arrive...then I can start playing around with the sequencing with 16 channels. Then hopefully the LE coop kit will arrive and I'll have some soldering to do. Lots of reading in the meantime...
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, »
While I might be "quite" posting wise. I do keep busy monitoring the site and the wiki :)

Besides the DLA staff knows its not always a good idea for me to post most of my thoughts  <fp.

Some examples: One of my fridge lights went out and I really thought it would be a good idea to replace the light with a spare SSC v1 mod to v3 and the test firmware instead of the 40watt daylight standard incandesce light. Could you imagine my wife's "Joy" when she opens up the fridge to see a color changing fridge light show (now how to add music to it? - maybe some diet words of wisdom, not to eat that wonderful item sitting in the fridge)

Second example is adding mirrors to my light show outside. Could get some interesting patterns of light or strange shapes

Rick R.

Bonus Example (well maybe not a bonus)
One night in chat we were taking about prison system being convert over from a state or federal run to a commercial company. My idea was McDonalds. Could you image Ronald or the other characters as the warren?
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, »
 <la.. Glad to know that you are still around! >:D I keep missing everyone on the chat room.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2013, »
<la.. Glad to know that you are still around! >:D I keep missing everyone on the chat room.

Man are you kidding me. I been on there a lot of nights for hours and no one joins. I even had Bill (Wbuehler) join me for a few hours the other night and no one else got in.  Can't do it when I am heavy into coding but the rest of the time. Keith and I were on a while this afternoon and no one else showed up.

RJ

Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2013, »

Man are you kidding me. I been on there a lot of nights for hours and no one joins. I even had Bill (Wbuehler) join me for a few hours the other night and no one else got in.  Can't do it when I am heavy into coding but the rest of the time. Keith and I were on a while this afternoon and no one else showed up.

RJ

Hey I made the sacrifice and talk to you a couple of times in Team Speak  >:D

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, »

RJ

I don't stay on just check and leave. Maybe I need to hang for a while! Wife has me doing honey does today so I am just hitting the forum during breaks.  ;)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2013, »
i have been getting my boat ready for summer. no christmas work until july for me too.

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline travailen

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2013, »
i have been getting my boat ready for summer. no christmas work until july for me too.

duane

I suggest you consider sequencing Pirates of the Carribean after you get your boat ready with those RGB nodes.

Rick S

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2013, »

duane

I suggest you consider sequencing Pirates of the Carribean after you get your boat ready with those RGB nodes.

Rick S

I agree! If Rick can put them in his refrigerator then putting some on a boat should be a nothing!  ;D