Author Topic: June 9th event  (Read 3083 times)

Offline shaunkad

Re: June 9th event
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, »
So did I miss any good jokes? Anyone got the low down?

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, »
I am uploading the file to the site. It will be in the announcement board when its done

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, »
What a GREAT call!! Sorry I had to leave before the end but wanted to thank the east coasters for generously starting at 6 PM for us west coasters. I realize it made for a late night for you guys but allowed me to get on without getting in trouble at work.  :) Thanks

Such a good turn out and really liked all the questions. Very educational for me. I'm very excited for the future.

Thanks again guys.

Leon

<res.
Leon

Offline n1ist

• Coop Manager
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, »
Sorry about that racket when I first joined.  I need to track down a mic/driver issue with my pc...
Great to hear everyone there.
/mike

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, »
My thanks goes to all of the members for asking questions which helps RJ going forward. Becuse of last night I believe the SSC firmware will be updated along with the Window program SS Utility. I thought it was a fun night (even without a knock knock joke ... Ok I did one in the text chat room that both KeithTarpley and I monitored for RJ) and we all learn more about the direction of SS.

Sorry for the delay in uploading the sound file. I need to make it smaller. I'll try again later today

Cheers

Rick R.

Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline inzeos

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, »
Sorry I missed the live discussion!  Waiting to hear the recording of it.  Damn work schedules!

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, »
Yes, it was a good call. 

I enjoyed how RJ mentioned a couple times that a bigger motivation is .... to put more smiles on faces  ;D ;D ... and get more people in the hobby and making us all successful.  I felt quite lucky to be in such company.

I think we all have a lot to look forward to, but more than enough to keep us busy in the mean time.

Thanks RJ and all those here who support him & us ... on a daily basis !!
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline mokeefe

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, »
I did some editing on the recording of last night's DLA conference.  I removed much of the gaps (that saved 15 minutes), boosted some low audio, and compressed the file down quite a bit.  It still comes in at just under 25 MB, but that's a lot better than the original 325 MB file.  Hope those members who couldn't "tune in" last night will benefit from this.

-Mike
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, by mokeefe »

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, »
It was very interesting and insightful. Robo Light sounds intriguing, although I do wonder how it can be previewed in Vixen. I assume Light Show Pro has some sort of ability for x-y co-ordinates being previewed on the computer screen before the show?