Author Topic: forum problem  (Read 1959 times)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: forum problem
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I use Firefox 5 with no problems. Sounds like session management issues.
Log out of DLA and go under tools ->options and delete the cookie for "dlanimation", it stores PHP session info, etc.
Then try to login again.

When I checked my cookies in FF5 I could not find a cookie for dlanimation.  I am logged in with FF5 right now and did not have the problem tonight.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline meman

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, »
Sorry about the spelling, I was just winging it...the exact name is "diylightanimation.com"

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, »
Sorry about the spelling, I was just winging it...the exact name is "diylightanimation.com"

Don't have that cookie either, but did not have a login problem this morning either.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, »
I am now on Firefox 6.02 and still get the logon problem unless I go to tools, options, show cookies and then search and remove all cookies associated with diylightanimation.  What could be causing this problem.  Everything works fine if I use Chrome or IE9, FF is my preferred browser.  This is very annoying to have to remove the cookies everytime after I have logged into a session and then logged out.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, »
Greetings,,,

Using FF 6.02 without problems here.

Keith
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, »
Greetings,,,

Using FF 6.02 without problems here.

Keith

I'm happy to hear that it works for you, but that does not solve my problem.  Could there be a setting somewhere that I can change to cause just these cookies to be deleted or could there be a problem caused by some other program or dot net modules?  My computer is pretty up to date with all fixes from MS so I am at a loss as to why this is happening only to FF and not with IE or Chrome.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, »
Hi Jim,

Go to the tools, options tab and make FF delete the cookies when it closes. That should get rid of them, it's on the privacy tab, accept cookies from sites, until FF closes, hope that helps,

Bill

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, »
Hi Jim,

Go to the tools, options tab and make FF delete the cookies when it closes. That should get rid of them, it's on the privacy tab, accept cookies from sites, until FF closes, hope that helps,

Bill

That does not help since that is exactly what I am already doing and it is getting old.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline tbone321

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, »
You should only have to do that once.  He is talking about a setting that makes FF do it fo you, not going in and manually deleting them.  I would check your rights in the temp directory where these files are stored.  It appears that FF is unable to reopen them which could cause these issues. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving